Have you ever wondered whether there's a quicker way to get away from the crowds and enjoy those far away exclusive slopes than taking ski lifts? Well, now there is. A quick helicopter ride will drop us in the perfect place for ski touring, letting us make the most of the best snow conditions and discover new places, most of which are hard to get to on foot or ski.
Heli assisted ski touring combines a first heliski descent with one or more skinning ascents and their subsequent descents. While we're out we'll get to experience stunning scenery, and thank the ease of getting there by helicopter. Your guide will decide where to ski depending on the quality of the snow and where other vehicles have access to.
Prices per person. The groups are made up of 4 participants plus the guide
290 euros / person for a full group of 4 people.
- UIAGM certified guide
- Liability and accident insurance.
- Safety equipment (avalanche airbag backpack, avalanche beacon, RECCO, shovel and probe)
- Return transfer back to the heli base
- 10 minute flight.
Not Included in the Price:
- Extra flight time: 35 euros /min
- Return transfer by helicopter: 35 euros/min
- We recommend you use your own gear although we can provide it to hire.
Duration: 4-5 hrs
Ideal season: December to April
Max participants: 4